Monday, August 3, 2009

Ashley Tisdale Really shuns scary movies!

Ashley Tisdale is too afraid to watch horror movies since she began living alone.

The 'High School Musical' star can no longer enjoy her favorite creepy films because they leave her unable to sleep.

The 24-year-old actress explained: "I can't watch scary movies right now, because living on my own, it kind of freaks me out.

"I tend to just watch comedies. As an actress you think I would understand but I have a big imagination and it gets scary."

Ashley is not the only star who is terrified of scary movies. Cameron Diaz - who stars in upcoming psychological thriller 'The Box' - recently revealed she can't even watch the shorts of frightening films.

The 36-year-old actress said: "You know what terrifies me? Trailers to horror movies!

"I kind of want to look, but I'm always afraid that I'm going to look too long and see the one image that I'm not going to be able to get out of my head for at least a week every night before I'm going to bed."

0 comments:

  © pops an online community, of POPS 2009

Back to TOP